Aside from the runway, women tend to look at their celebrity idols to check out the latest trends in fashion. Celebrities are always the first ones to sport the latest fashions from top designers. May it be jeans, sexy dresses, or tops, women try to find the same looks to have the same style as their favorite movie stars of singers. Here are a few items that we can expect celebs to wear this fall season.
- Jeans – Whether celebs are out for a stroll in the park, a trip to the grocery store, or to attend an event, jeans are always present. Jeans are versatile pieces, as they can be dressed up or dressed down, depending on the occasion. You can expect the hippest celebs to wear sexy jeans paired with booties or a pair of heels.
- Pantone Colors – Celebrities and their stylists consider the hottest colors that are in for the season when choosing clothes. For this fall, the pantone colors that are sangria, aurora red, radiant orchid, mauve mist, cypress, bright cobalt, royal blue, aluminum, cognac, and misted yellow. Expect these colors to be worn by the hottest celebs this season.
- Mod Styles – The 60’s mod style is back in fashion, so you can expect your favorite celebs to follow this fun and classic fashion trend. Go-go boots, sheath and tent dresses as well as bold 60’s color blocking is in again, as seen from the fall collection of designers including Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci.
- Knits – Knits are also in this season. Whether it’s just a piece of clothing or an entire ensemble, you can’t go wrong with knits. This fashion trend has been seen in runway collections by Stella McCartney and Mark Jacobs, and you can expect celebrities to sport this fashion, especially in the cool weather.
- Fur – Fall and winter are not complete without faux fur! It is a staple during the said seasons. Whether the fur is plain or printed, celebrities are sure to follow this trend during the cool weather. Pair fur coats with a sleek dress or a nice pair of jeans and you are sure to feel glamorous all day or all night long.
- Leather – Another staple during the fall season is leather. Leather jackets, tops, skirts, you name it. What makes this year’s leather trend different is the color. We usually see stars in black leather, but expect to leather in a variety of colors this season. Richard Nicoll and Louis Vuitton showed that leather is also exciting in colors other than black.
- Sparkling Shoes – One way to spice up any outfit is by wearing sparkly shoes. They’re perfect for day or nighttime and can easily add a pop to a plain outfit. Sparkling shoes can come in flats or boots, which are ideal for fall.
These are some of the fashion trends that you can expect celebrities to wear this fall season. If you want to look as fashion forward as your favorite celebs, it’s time to start looking for these fashion trends, so you can bring out your inner celebrity!