For many people, a wedding is a special event that comes once in life. Their dream is to have a glamorous wedding that will last in people’s memories. Transport is a crucial consideration to make. It’s no wonder why people go for luxury vehicles for the bride and groom as well as all other special guests.
If you are planning your wedding right now, ensure that the vehicles you choose compliment the entire theme. Luckily, we have a guide for you to follow. It entails the insights that you need to know about luxury vehicles for a wedding.
Vintage vs. Modern Luxury Vehicles
As mentioned, your theme will dictate the types of vehicles that you will choose for the wedding. If you want to use vintage vehicles, you should be very careful. These are old luxurious cars that were used by high-end people in the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s. Some rental companies have still maintained them in their rustic nature to glam weddings and other events.
Limos vs. Sedans
Both limos and luxury sedans can be chauffeur driven during your wedding. They also give an elegant theme when they are decorated with flowers. The only difference is that limos have a large capacity of up to ten passengers and always stand out at a wedding. On the other hand, some sedans are more luxurious than any limo in the world.
Examples of Luxurious Vehicles for a Wedding
- Lamborghini Huracán – Lambo is a big name in the automobile industry. This Italian brand gives the highest precision when making any of their vehicle models. Choosing Huracán for your wedding is a wise decision that you will not regret, especially when renting luxury car from reliable company.
- Porsche Panamera – This vehicle brand demands respect everywhere. You cannot go wrong with this model if you are willing to drive yourself during your wedding day since it is a two-seater luxurious car.
- Ferrari 488 GTB – This sports car has a reputation for luxury and speed. It also comes in bright and flashy colors that everyone will notice. Being a two-seater model means that you will have to drive yourself around.
- Shelby Cobra – If your wedding has an old school theme, this ‘60s model is the perfect vibe for your big day. It is found in a variety of colors to match your theme, but this depends on its availability from the rental company.
- Mercedes Benz S class – This car dictates class and elegance. It is better when it is chauffeur-driven to give the wedding the class it deserves. All you need is to choose a new model with a glossy body and sparkling leather interior.
Book Your Vehicles Early
There is a need to identify and book your wedding vehicles early. Be careful if your wedding is during the festive season when these vehicles are in high demand. Additionally, only hire from reliable companies who will give solutions when there is a challenge. Ensure that they do not overcharge you by sticking to your budget.
With the above information, you are assured of having an elegant and the memory of the day will linger in your guests’ minds for a lifetime. But the secret is in booking your selected vehicles early to avoid last-minute disappointments.