Join Me, Kenneth Cole, and Brian Burkhardt!
February 20, 2012
Bag: Brian Burkhardt for Kenneth Cole
Hat: Club Monaco, Top: Poleci, Jacket: Helmut Lang via TJ Maxx, Necklace: Kate Spade via TJ Maxx nola, Skirt: Tibi via TJ maxx, Tights: Club Monaco, Shoes: TJ Maxx
I’m so excited to be co-hosting an event with Kenneth Cole and Project Accessory winner Brian Burkhardt to help celebrate the launch of Brian’s Unicorn collection exclusively for Kenneth Cole! They sent over the super cool calf hair fold over clutch which was like a little mini work of art. It lent itself perfectly to my neutral heavy wardrobe! I didn’t even showcase the fold over option here which I also absolutely adore.
I really hope that if you’re in the New York area that you will swing by and say hello! It’s this Thursday, February 23rd from 7-9pm at the Grand Central location! There are lots of really exciting things going on including:
- The first 15 readers to arrive and mention “Saucy Glossie” will receive a signed copy of the KC AWEARNESS book
- There’s an instagram styling contest where you can Gram your outfits with hashtag #kcstyle (I’m on hand to judge the contest and pick a winner!)
- Percentage of the profits will go to benefit KC’s charity, AWEARNESS
- Kenneth Cole and Brian Burkhardt will be there as well as Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti from Project Accessory! (I’ve met Kenneth himself a few times and he is just absolutely fabulous…A few seconds chatting with him is super inspiring)
Check out the evite below for even more event exclusive discounts and info!
See you there?
POST A COMMENT
follow my fashion travels, interviews, and style
on a real girl budget!
- Teen Vogue
- Vogue Portugal
- Marie Claire
- Elle Japan
- Elle.de 2
- Refinery 29
- Tory Burch
- Glamour Spain
- People Style Watch
- Seventeen Magazine
- L'Oreal Canada Ad
- David Yurman Influencer
- PS Pretty Style Magazine-Japan
- WWDThe New York Times
- Matchbook Magazine Top 10
- Refinery 29- Military Style
- Refinery 29- Perfect Outfit
- Glamorous Magazine
- Who What Wear
- Gilt Groupe Blog
- Shopbop Streetstyle
- StyleCaster- 5 Fashion Bloggers to Watch